Great Career Opportunity with a Chicago Classic!
Rosati’s Pizza, a Chicagoland Favorite since 1964, is looking for self-motivated, outgoing, responsible ASSISTANT MANAGER.
The Assistant Manager position plays a key role in the back of the house operation of our fast-paced pizzeria which includes but not limited to:
- Opening and/or closing restaurant
- Train staff on our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Coordinating Delivery Drivers
- Prepare Pizzas and Kitchen menu items according to established recipes and procedures
- Ensure speed of service
- Ensure quality of all menu items
- Manage and order store inventory
- Actively motivate staff and provide high level of customer service
- 1-2 years of Management experience in a high volume Carryout/Delivery Pizzeria or at high volume Restaurant w/Carryout & Delivery
- Strong leadership abilities
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work weekdays, weeknights & weekends
We offer good pay, discount meals, recognition, and advancement based on merit.