Great Career Opportunity with a Chicago Classic!
Rosati’s Pizza, a Chicagoland Favorite since 1964, is looking for self-motivated, outgoing, responsible GENERAL MANAGERS with for various locations.
This position plays a key role in both front and back of the house operation of our fast-paced Italian restaurant which includes: making pizzas, taking orders, training pizza & kitchen staff, coordinating delivery drivers, opening or closing restaurant, actively motivate staff and providing high level of customer service.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of full service GM management experience in high volume pizzeria or restaurant with heavy carryout/delivery.
- Must be hands on manager capable of running the pizza oven and kitchen line during busy hours.
- Must be able to work weekdays, weeknights, weekends and holidays.
- BASSET Certification | State Food Handlers Certificate for Managers.
- Oversee every aspect of restaurant operations.
- Ensures excellent guest service that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Ensures that the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet guest needs.
- Controlling day-to-day operations – profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Working with Management Team to develop the restaurant’s annual operating budget and control all profit and loss centers, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
- Will directly impact interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties, completed accurately, on time and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Manage all shifts, which include daily decision-making, staff support, scheduling and planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Monitor daily activities to ensure quality food and cleanliness standards.
- Meet the restaurant’s P&L, and expense goals.
- Consistent food quality.
- Workplace Safety, OLCC and Health Department Compliance.
- Inventory and payroll.
We offer good pay, discount meals, recognition, and advancement based on merit.
Email Resume to:
411 on US
We’re Rosati’s Pizza, & OUR RECIPE hasn’t changed since 1964! We forego the trends & stick to tradition, with a focus on quality & authenticity. Our Classic Chicago Pizza is made from scratch, using local ingredients. Everything we do is rooted in using REAL INGREDIENTS to create REAL CHICAGO PIZZA! …& we, just like our pizza, keep it real!