We want your event to be memorable & stress-free!
Below are some commonly asked questions regarding our catering services:
Q: How can I get a Catering menu
A. There are (2) ways to view our catering menus:
1. View the Catering Menu Online
2. Call your nearest Rosati’s Pizza location
Q: How do I place a Catering Order?
A. Just call the telephone number of your favorite Rosati’s closest to your Party and ask to speak with the Manager. You can call anytime during our regular hours of operation.
Q: How much notice do I need to give you for my order?
A. We prefer to have a 48-hour notice prior to the event. We can do parties with 24-hour notice, but some menu items might not be available.
Q: Do you charge for delivery?
A. There is a nominal charge for delivery within the delivery zone. Delivery is available outside of the zone. Best to call your local Rosati’s and talk to a Manager.
Q: Do you take major credit cards?
A. Yes, we take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover
Q: Does your driver setup the food or just drop off?
A. Both options are available. Regular delivery is drop-off service only, but for an additional fee the driver will set everything up for you. Please request this when placing your order.
If you would like to pick-up your order, just let us know what time you will need it, and we will have it packaged and ready for you.
Q: How many people does your pizza feed?
A. The amount of pizza you will need depends on how much additional food was ordered. One of our helpful Managers can discuss this with you should you have any questions or guidance.
• We recommend 1-2 slices per person for our Deep Dish Pizza.
• Each of our 18” Thin Crust Pizza serves 5-7 people, once again depending on how much additional food was ordered.
Q: How do I keep the food hot?
A. Our food is specially packaged and delivered fresh & hot in disposable containers. Upon request, we offer chafing dishes with sternos, for a nominal charge, to keep the food hot.
Forget Anything ? Need More Food ? Unexpected Guests Arrive ? ...We’re ONLY a Phone Call away & Happy to Deliver More Delicious Food for You!
- Always include an RSVP date on your invitations so you can order accordingly.
- Place your order early, you can always adjust your guest count
- Give yourself plenty of space for your buffet to avoid congestion. Feel free to ask a Manager how much space you will need.
- Count children under 10 as half an adult serving
- When serving appetizers before a buffet plan on 1-2 pieces per person.
- MOST IMPORTANT: Have FUN & ENJOY Your PARTY!!
All catering menus items & delivery fees may differ from location to location. All menu & prices subject to change without notice