Fantastic Career Opportunity with a Chicago Classic!
Rosati’s Pizza, a Chicagoland Favorite since 1964, is looking for Back of House kitchen employees willing to travel and learn.
This role will be a combination of line cook, pizza cook and franchise opening support. This position will require travel throughout the Chicagoland area where needed and travel throughout the United States.
If you like working in a high volume, fast paced pizza and/or Italian restaurant kitchen and enjoy leading people, we want to talk to you!
This is a great opportunity for up-and-coming restaurant individuals who are not afraid of a hard day’s work and want to grow and be part of a successful chain.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Must be Available:
- Day/Night Shift
- Must Be Able to Travel Up To 3 Weeks at a Time
- Strong willingness to learn
- 1+ year(s) kitchen experience, but will train
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Training Experience Helpful
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Very Competitive Pay (based with experience); $750 p/week + Travel Bonus
- Travel Pay Bonus (Franchise Openings)
- Opportunity to be an Owner/Operator after 18 Months
- Financially Strong and Growing Company
- Opportunity to Learn both Franchise and Corporate Operational Systems
- Multiple Franchise Stores Scheduled to Open in 2021
- Mileage Paid