OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE ARIZONA, COLORADO, FLORIDA, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, IOWA, KANSAS, MARYLAND, NEVADA, NORTH CAROLINA, TENNESSEE, TEXAS, AND WISCONSIN, WHO ARE OF THE AGE 18 IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THESE OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES, INCLUDING ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, AND UNDERSTANDS THAT THE RESULTS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AS DETERMINED BY THE SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS, ARE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK® OR INSTAGRAM®. BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO COMPLETELY RELEASE FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OF FACEBOOK TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT THAT – AS DESCRIBED HEREIN – YOU USE FACEBOOK TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU WILL USE FACEBOOK IN ACCORDANCE WITH FACEBOOK’S TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to persons who are legal residents of Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin, and 18 years of age in their state of residence or older at time of entry. The Sponsor, Rosati’s Pizza, MGH, Inc., and any entity involved with the promotion and/or administration this Sweepstakes and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and such companies’ officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents (individually and collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
2. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter this Sweepstakes (each, an “Entry Method” herein). (As used herein, each entry into the Sweepstakes will be referred to as an “Entry” and each person who submits an Entry into the Sweepstakes will be referred to as an “Entrant”).
Method #1: Internet Entry:. You may enter the “Rosati’s Pizza “Rosati’s Pizza for a Year” Giveaway” (the “Sweepstakes”) through the entry form located on this webpage: rosatispizza.com/PizzaforaYear
The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Rosati’s Pizza.
Method #2: Mail-in Entry: You may also enter the Sweepstakes via mail by doing the following, the completion of which will comprise an Entry under this “Mail-in Entry” method: (a) on a 3×5 card, legibly print your name, complete address, daytime phone number, email address (if applicable) and date of birth, (b) mail the 3×5 card to “Rosati’s Pizza for a Year” Giveaway”, 118 Shawan Rd, Suite AA, Cockeysville, MD 21030. All mail-in entries must be hand-printed, mailed separately, and bear sufficient postage.
After completing an Entry by completing the above-described requirements using one of the two Entry Methods described above, the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) Internet/Facebook/Instagram Entry method Entry or one Mail-in Entry method Entry per person per day.
For Entries received via the Mail-in Entry method, all mail-in Entries must be postmarked by March 15, 2023 and received at the above-provided address (for mail-in Entries) by March 20, 2023.
Any attempt to submit an Entry other than as described herein is void. Any incomplete or mechanically reproduced Entries will be disqualified.
BONUS SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES: After you enter the Promotion, you can earn bonus Sweepstakes entries, as described below.
● Visit Instagram: You will earn 3 bonus sweepstakes entries for visiting Rosati’s Pizza Instagram account via the link provided. You are not required to follow the Instagram account to earn the 3 bonus sweepstakes entries.
● Visit Post on Instagram: You will earn 3 bonus sweepstakes entries for visiting Rosati’s Pizza Instagram post via the link provided. You are not required to follow the Instagram account to earn the 3 bonus sweepstakes entries.
● Visit Facebook: You will earn 3 bonus sweepstakes entries for visiting Rosati’s Pizza Facebook Page via the link provided. You are not required to like or follow the Facebook Page to earn the 3 bonus sweepstakes entries.
● Sign up for Rewards: You will earn 5 bonus sweepstakes entries for signing up to Rosati’s Pizza rewards program via the link provided.
● Visit the Locations page RosatisPizza.com: You will earn 1 bonus sweepstakes entry for visiting rosatispizza.com/locations via the link provided.
● Visit the Menu page RosatisPizza.com: You will earn 1 bonus sweepstakes entry for visiting rosatispizza.com/menu via the link provided.
● Refer your Friends: You will earn 5 bonus sweepstakes entries when someone enters via the unique referral link provided to you.
Additional Entry Conditions: The Sponsor has no obligation to advise an Entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant Entry. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, invalid, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified. Regarding Entries received via the Internet/Facebook/Instagram Entry method, (a) the Sponsor reserves the right to delete and/or disqualify any Entry that does not fully complete the Entry form, (b) in the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant (and the “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the email account. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder). Regarding Entries received via the Mail-in Entry method, no telephoned, faxed or mechanically reproduced Entries will be accepted; and proof of submission of an Entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of such Entry.
This Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of this Sweepstakes, as determined by the Sponsor and/or its agents, are final in all respects.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: All eligible Entries received during the Entry Period will be entered into a Sweepstakes drawing (the “Drawing”). Pursuant to the Drawing, one (1) potential Winner will be randomly selected from among all valid Entries on or about March 27, 2023. The one (1) Entry drawn will be declared the potential “Winner.” Entrants are not required to be present at any location to win. Odds of winning depend on the total number of Entries received. AN ENTRANT IS NOT THE OFFICIAL WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN ADVISED BY SPONSOR THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
4. NOTIFICATION AND CLAIM OF PRIZE: Following the Drawing, the potential Winner will be notified on or about March 28, 2023. The potential winner will be notified via email and each such entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her email account for prize notification or other communications related to this Sweepstakes. If the potential Winner entered via a mail-in Entry, he/she will be notified via their email address or daytime phone number contained in their Entry, and each such entrant is responsible for monitoring their email account or phone for prize notification or other communications related to this Sweepstakes. If the potential Winner does not respond to the Winner notification within 72 hours, or if Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential Winner shall forfeit the Prize. Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential Winner will be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility Release within ten (10) business days of being notified that he/she is the potential Winner. The potential Winner may also be required to return a Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form within ten (10) business days of the Sponsor’s request. If a potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Sweepstakes Rules, such potential Winner will be disqualified.
5. PRIZE: One Prize winner (the “Winner) will receive one thousand dollars ($1,000) in Rosati’s Pizza gift cards and $500 cash awarded in the form of a Visa gift card.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $1,300. The Winner may not substitute the Prize for its cash or credit equivalent. Sponsor reserves the right to replace any and all elements of the Prize with
any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. The Prize may not be assigned or transferred. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible Entries received by Entry Methods during the Entry Period.
The Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any other fees or costs associated with winning and/or accepting the Prize. The Winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the Prize and is advised to seek independent tax advice regarding the tax implications of accepting the Prize.
The Winner should allow at least eight (8) weeks before the prize is shipped to them after they have been declared the official Winner by Sponsor. The prize will be mailed to the Winner’s street address in the USA via regular ground mail and/or sent via email.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor and/or its designee(s) permission to use his/her name, photograph, video, image, voice, statements, testimonial (in whole or part), prize information and address (city and state) (collectively, “Attributes”) or any likeness, and the content of his or her Entry, for advertising or publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization (except where prohibited by law) and releases Sponsor and/or its designee(s) from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
7. ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, administrators, representatives, insurers and assigns: (A) to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, Facebook, Instagram, Sweepstakes prize suppliers, all individuals and entities involved in fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting this Sweepstakes and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, representatives, licensees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, expenses, liabilities, personal injury, death, illness, property loss, litigation or damages of any kind to persons and/or property (including but not limited to invasion of privacy under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory, defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights) that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, arising out of such entrant’s entry in Sweepstakes and/or such entrant’s acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of the prize; and (B) to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses and/or liabilities arising out of or relating to such entrant’s entry in this Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use and/or misuse of prize. Released Parties are not responsible for, and each entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from, any claims arising from: (i) lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, damaged, corrupted, inaccessible, inaccurate or incomplete entries, entries not received by the time designated for the Entry Period; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctions or interruptions of any computer, equipment, cable, network, hardware or software, programming, or technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in the entry process or technical or human error which may occur in the administration of or processing of Entries in Sweepstakes; (iv) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, including which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s entry in Sweepstakes; and (vi) theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any electronic or typographical errors in the printing, advertisement or reproduction of these Official Rules, in any advertisement or promotional material related to this Sweepstakes (print or online) or in administration of this Sweepstakes including but not limited to depiction of prize or announcement of Winner.
8. RELEASE OF CLAIMS (CALIFORNIA): Each entrant acknowledges that there is a possibility that, subsequent to their involvement with this Sweepstakes and adherence to these Official Rules they may discover facts or incur or suffer claims which were unknown or unsuspected at the time agreeing to these Official Rules, and which if known by them at that time may have materially affected their decision to enter this Sweepstakes. Such entrants acknowledge and agree that by reason of these Official Rules, and the release contained in the preceding subsections, they are assuming any risk of such unknown facts and
such unknown and unsuspected claims. Such entrants acknowledge that they have read these Official Rules and, as such, hereby have been advised of the existence of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor does not know or
suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
9. DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend or terminate this Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that this Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of this Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If an insufficient number of eligible Entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding the prize or continuing with this Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis or pandemic (e.g. Covid-19), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right to modify, extend or terminate this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the potential Winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
12. WINNER LIST/SWEEPSTAKES RULES REQUEST: To receive a copy of the Official Sweepstakes Rules, or a the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Rosati’s Pizza “Rosati’s Pizza for a Year” Sweepstakes, (Official Rules or Winner Name), 118 Shawan Rd, Suite AA, Cockeysville, MD 21030. If you are a resident of Vermont, no self-addressed stamped envelope is required. Specify Winner’s List or Official Sweepstakes Rules on your request. All Winner name requests must be received by May 31, 2023.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Meta, Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Meta, Inc.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
NO PURCHASE. REQUIRED. Sweepstakes begins on 2/15/23 and ends 3/15/23. Open to 18+, residents of AZ, CO, FL, IL, IN, IA, KS, MD, NV, NC, TN, TX, & WI. Visit (https://www.rosatispizza.com/pizza-for-a-year-official-rules/) for full details and requirements.